La Fenice

DENIS TEN CI HA LASCIATI, Denis Ten 13/06/1993 - 19/07/2018

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 14:22     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

2JAMf

La notizia è di meno di un'ora fa. Una botta allo stomaco, un dolore immenso per il mondo del pattinaggio. :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch:

Denis Ten, il campione kazako, bronzo olimpico a Sochi 2014 (prima medaglia olimpica nel pattinaggio artistico kazako), atleta amatissimo non solo nel suo paese ma in tutto il mondo del pattinaggio, è stato ucciso durante una colluttazione seguita al tentativo di furto di specchietti della sua auto.

Una morte assurda, nel fiore della vita. Denis aveva compiuto 25 anni poco più di un mese fa. Grande esecutore artistico, prestava cura e attenzione ai particolari. Ho sempre amato il suo pattinaggio, anche nei momenti più bui, dovuti ai tanti infortuni subiti dopo Sochi 2014.

Non riesco ad andare avanti. Posto alcuni tweet che hanno dato la notizia. Aggiornerò dopo.

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 15:13     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

:crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch:

sweet93
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 15:58     +1   +1   -1

Che tragedia è che ingiustizia, sono veramente triste per la sua scomparsa :( :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch:

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 17:32     +1   +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Non ci posso ancora credere!!! :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch: :crysomuch:

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 18:12     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Ecco alcuni dei tanti messaggi lasciati dai suoi colleghi. :(

"The world has lost one of it’s brightest. My friend, my brother, @Tenis_Den... I miss you so much.
@Tenis_Den was an inspiring athlete, artist, musician, leader, and ambassador. He was brilliant in so many ways, but perhaps his greatest gift was his kindness and the compassion he showed toward others.
My thoughts go out to his parents, his friends, and his many fans all around the world.
I’m heartbroken - so devastated. I want everyone to know Denis the way I knew him. Here are some of my fondest memories of my friend, @Tenis_Den.
I met @Tenis_Den in 2008 in Courchevel, France. It was @MaiaShibutani’s and my first major international figure skating competition. We became fast friends.
Denis told me he learned English by watching movies and listening to American music. As a joke, he would integrate the chorus from “Yeah” by Usher into our conversations. It was never just one, “Yeah.” It was all of them. He was such a funny guy.
.@MaiaShibutani and I convinced Denis to join Twitter when he visited us one summer in the U.S. I’m pretty sure the “DenisTen” Twitter handle was available, but Denis was always different. He flipped the first letters of his name, and that’s why he’s @Tenis_Den on Twitter.
.@Tenis_Den was strong, brave, and resilient both on and off the ice. He performed and competed with an energy and intensity that simultaneously blasted out to the corners of the arena while also bringing the audience into the moments he created.
One of my favorite performances is his 2009 World Championships free program. It was his breakout performance. He brought the house down.
Video
If you never had the opportunity to speak or spend time with Denis, this video shows you a glimpse of his thoughtfulness, his wisdom, and his gratitude.
Video
This was our friendship.

We always talked with Denis about going to visit him in Kazakhstan. In 2015 we did. Denis organized a skating show and invited us to perform. It was an incredible experience and it changed my life. This is a video we made about the experience.
Video
Love you, D10. I’m honored and so grateful that I had the opportunity to meet you. Thank you for being my friend. I hope that we meet again someday." -- Alex Shibutani

d1sk_t Dennis ...
I can not find the true word.
Why was someone who was kind to everyone.
Even though it was still to come.
Incredible.

idreamofjeremy You are so missed my friend 💔
I have tried a hundred different ways to find the words, but there aren’t enough adjectives to describe how incredible this man was, and there is no language to accurately explain the depth of this loss.
#ripdenis

jmedvedevaj It was just 2 years ago. Denis seemed the most unusual guy and one of the most creative people in the world of figure skating. In this it is impossible to believe. I do not want to and can not believe.
Condolences to everyone close to Denis.
I will never forget his laughter.

maoasada2509 Why, why, I can not believe it, I do not want to believe. It is painful, I feel sad that my precious friends' life was robbed.
They came to the show in Japan, invited me to a show in Kazakhstan, practiced together, tennis and barbecue in Canada and Russia. She was very kind, funny and always trying hard.

I pray for your soul from the bottom of my heart

fire_bird Deniska .......... Eternal memory🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

lenok_radionova I do not believe it! It was exactly a month ago ... We sat at the press conference of your ice show and listened carefully to you, because besides being an outstanding sportsman, you were still an erudite, intelligent, well-read and intelligent person who always wanted to listen . I've known you for more than 10 years and all this time you were a ray, from which only warmth, kindness and positive came! You always joked. You always supported me at any time in my life and helped. In a personal conversation, we shared our plans for life and they were so grandiose that I always wondered how one person can do it all! You were a workaholic! You are a TALANT! You were a Man with a capital letter! You were talented in everything! And for what you would not undertake, everything began to shine in other colors. How much could you do for your country ... You were a patriot and very fond of Kazakhstan. You were a man of speech. I was proud that I have such a friend! I always took an example from you! And I think not only I ... You were the idol of millions! I still have a lot to say, but what a pity that I can not tell you this personally ... How painful! ... You will forever remain in our hearts, because such as you are not enough! Why do the heavens take the best? My friend, Rest in peace. Let the earth be restful to you 🙏🏼😭 #RIPDenisTen The sky is crying along with us ...

mishage8 I had a lot of admiration to You.
Your Hard Work, Your Training,
Your Dedication, Your Commitment.
Still remember when we been training together, how i been watching and learning from You.
But now, i can only keep that with my memories.
You gone too soon, but i hope, it will be better on another side... D10. 🙏🏼

xam_trankov Denis ... how is it? Why God takes the best of us, the most talented and such young ... Deniska is our favorite comrade. FRIEND. So honest, so sincere ... except for tears there is nothing ... emptiness ...

miki_m_ando0403 No words... don’t want to believe... heat broken... Denis... 辛すぎる…
#デニステン #denisten #youwillliveinourheartforever
I can NOT believe... can NOT stop thinking about him... No way no... #youwillliveinourheartforever

@Evan_Bates .@Tenis_Den I can’t believe you’re gone. I remember when you made your handle. We thought Tenis Den was so clever! You overflowed with talent. You were the kindest gentleman. To me you were the next president of Kazakhstan, whose people you made so proud with your achievements. The legacy you’ve left in your county will live forever, as will our memories of you. I’m sending every bit of love I have to Denis, his mother Oksana, and all of his friends and fans around the world. Rest In Peace, Denis.

Shizuka Arakawa It is something wrong ... I can not believe it I do not want to believe My heart aches in a sudden death ... The only thing that came to mind is his bright and gentle smile ... always taking pictures and sending it unnoticed ... ... I can not believe it really ... Sad ... I pray for your soul from the heart

Nobunari Oda Dennis' ice show in Kazakhstan was really great last month. Dennis is also very pleased and happy, let's also be this member! Even though I was talking ... I really regret that I can not believe it, I am sad and regrettable. . I pray for your soul from the bottom of my heart.

plushenkoofficial Denis, buddy, no words ... Kind, sincere, modest .. I remember how the little boy first saw you when you watched my workouts ... I do not believe, I do not want to believe ... You were the decoration of any tournament and any show! The whole world of Figure Skating mourns, like your people and your country and your fans all over the world! We remember and love .... the most sincere condolences to the family and friends. Hold on.

Edited by *Ice Princess* - 19/7/2018, 19:56

…Plume…
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 18:43     +1   +1   -1

Mi dispiace tornare per una così triste circostanza, ma ci tenevo a lasciare un pensiero a questo pattinatore che ho tanto apprezzato.
E' difficile trovare le parole giuste (anche perchè di giusto in questa vicenda non c'è niente), per cui preferisco lasciar parlare lui e le emozioni che ci ha regalato in questo programma...quelle, almeno, non potrà ucciderle mai nessuno!

Video

Edited by *Ice Princess* - 19/7/2018, 19:50

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 18:52     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Video

>>Video di Gloria Wu<<

Edited by *Ice Princess* - 19/7/2018, 20:01

…Plume…
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 18:59     +1   -1

Che video commovente, Ice :cry: :cry: :cry:
Che tristezza...

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 19:16     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 19:23     +1   +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Una buna notizia allora !!! Chi ha ucciso Denis è stato ripreso dalle telecamere!!!

Spero che li prendano!!!!

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 19:50     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Grazie Ice per la carrellata di messaggi e per il video.

Plume, grazie per il video.

Altri messaggi

Instastory di Scott Moir

DieTpwjVAAAbgeA

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alexei Yagudin [traduzione in inglese del post con traduttore automatico]

May people forgive me, but it's a piz .... ts !!!!!! 🤦♂️😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰 left not just a skater, but part of us !!!! A part of me!!!!!! How?!?!?!?!?!? What for!?!?!?!? ............... ... there are no words ........ # Denis # denisten let these creatures die, who is involved, sit down and die in jail, bastards

Mirai Nagasu

The news of @tenis_den ’s murder hits especially hard for me since I used to train with him. His commitment to his training was something I always admired. It’s hard to believe he is no longer with us and that he’ll no longer be able to share his talents with us. Keeping him in my thoughts... 💔

Michal Brezina

I woke up to the news of sadness why are there ppl in this world that would do this! We went to our first GP together and now this is how it ends not fair! R.I.P Denis

Dmitry Solovyev [traduzione in inglese del post con traduttore automatico]

Denis, I do not believe. Millions of tears will fall today. You will always be in our hearts and in our memory, as a wonderful sportsman, a kind-hearted person with unlimited talent in everything. Let the earth be your down. There is nothing more terrible than losing your own child! My condolences to my relatives, friends and relatives.

Moris Kvitelashvili [traduzione in inglese del post con traduttore automatico]

I will remember you always happy and cheerful Denis! Only recently in the competitions went on the bus and remembered the children's stories and laughed ... Why?!? I grieve and cry! Denis is a great man! Condolences to family, friends and relatives! 💔

Edited by Pattina60 - 19/7/2018, 20:58

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/7/2018, 19:56     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

zachtdonohue 🖤🖤🖤 The skating world has lost a beautiful soul. Taken from this world long before his time, his heart and passion on and off the ice will live on. My heart thoughts and prayers go out to his family! @tenis_den you will be missed my friend. #d10 🖤🖤🖤

Ad Almaty intanto mandano questo video non-stop. :(

CAT_IMG Posted on 20/7/2018, 10:26     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Han Yan: Only now I'm slowly processing it. I wished so much that it was just a mistake. We started to compete together since 2012, and were always assigned to the same GP. We have experienced the highs and lows together. We were friends in training and also opponents admiring each other. Denis have been dedicated to promoting the sport in his country and I was so honored to participate in his show. My good friend, may you stay in peace and continue your dance on the ice of heaven.

Messaggio di Daisuke Takahashi sul suo sito ufficiale (Tradotto con Google)
In line with the sudden sadness of skate fellows, lifelong friends, dear Dennis Ten,
It is extremely painful.
Things that fought together, enjoyed skating at the show,
He told me about Kazakhstan 's show hosted by him,
I can not count my memories with him.
Aside from the sorrow of all the bereaved families,
I sincerely pray for the soothing souls.

Riportare tutti questi messaggi è veramente difficile. Ancora sembra impossibile.

CAT_IMG Posted on 21/7/2018, 07:09     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Grazie Ice :embrace:

Ieri sono stata impegnata, non ho potuto aggiornare. Ed è complesso, perchè il flusso di messaggi e del cordoglio intenso del nostro mondo è praticamente ininterrotto.

So che è doloroso leggere tutti questi messaggi, ma ritengo sia giusto ricordarlo tramite le parole dei suoi amici. Sì, amici, non semplicemente colleghi. Il mondo del pattinaggio è speciale: ovvio che gli atleti siano rivali, d'altronde competono per la vittoria l'uno contro l'altro. Eppure esiste una condivisione, uno spirito di amicizia che è fortissimo. Tanti atleti hanno usato nei loro messaggi le parole "skating family" perchè è veramente una famiglia. E anche chi non lo conosceva di persona perchè non aveva avuto modo di condividere a lungo il ghiaccio con Denis, ha sentito il bisogno di esprimere il proprio dolore.

Poi cercheremo anche dei video, ovviamente, per ricordarlo anche con i suoi programmi.

Funerali di Stato oggi ad Almaty

Video tv kazaka su YT - sono stati mandati in diretta nazionale

Preparate i fazzoletti, perchè questo di Stéphane Lambiel è decisamente toccante

You were an artist
You were a passionate person
You had multiple talents
You were a hard-worker
You had a great sense of humour
You had big dreams
You were generous
Your thoughts were deep and smart
You were respectful
You were eager to learn
You had amazing creativity
You were an inspiration
You had a true smile
You were a hero
You were unique
You were wise
You were a visionary
You had a brave heart
You were a beautiful friend
Thank you for the beautiful memories
I miss YOU Denis.

Nathalie Péchalat

Shocked. Hugely sad... Denis Ten was only 25, cruelly murdered in Kazakhstan.
So many achievements, projects and friends... So much fun and love...
R.I.P. Denis 🖤 We love you. #greatchampion #greatsoul

Jeremy Ten

@tenis_den and I met in 2006 at a JGP in The Hague, Netherlands where we instantly bonded over the weird coincidence that we shared the same surname.
Early in our careers the skating community would be confused as to whether or not we were actually related or even at times, the same person, which for me, was an honor.
You've left your mark in this world, in all of our hearts. Your kindness and your talent will never be forgotten. You will be missed dearly. Til we meet again, brother.
#TenBrothers

Evan Lysacek

I’m filled with horror and sadness to learn of the senseless killing of my incredibly talented friend and training mate @tenis_den Denis was a rare and special soul; one of the most benevolent young men that ever I’ve known; a treasure to the skating world and to his country of Kazakhstan, where he made tremendous strides in the promotion of sports, skating, and positivity. He was idolized by so many and loved by everyone who knew him. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, who lived every step of his skating career along with him. I can’t help but to see his mother sitting in the stands of the rink day after day, watching with such pride in her eyes, as her son practiced what he loved. My heart weighs so heavy for her, and for all of those who were lucky enough to know Denis. A life of excellence cut way to short. Rest In Peace my dear friend. #DenisTen

Messaggio sul sito ufficiale di Shoma Uno - traduzione di LOCO - tumblr

Regarding the sudden news of passing, it is impossible to believe.

We competed in the same arena many times, often met each other, greeted each other face to face,

I cannot accept that these things taken for granted will never happen again.

He was kind and courteous, gave his best for his home country,

I feel deep sorrow that such a person should have gone in this way.

Right now I still cannot process my emotions, the pain that I will never see his skating again.

I will never forget the great Denis Ten-senshu for as long as I live.

I pray sincerely for his soul.

Ancora Alexei Yagudin - nel commento in lacrime se la prende anche con qualche idiota che, a quanto sembra, ha scritto cattiverie su Denis nei social :o: - Post multiplo su IG e sotto un tweet con la traduzione di un paio di frasi.

Su Twitter ora girano tanti fotogrammi dei funerali, con la bara e la bandiera. Non riesco a postarli. Preferisco questo bellissimo video, omaggio di un'altra tv kazaka.