La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2018, 20:36     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Niente, nulla di nulla, nisba...nemmeno una mini notizia....... :uff: :uff: :uff: :uff:

In compenso abbiamo anche la radio cronaca delle olimpiadi con Paul Wylie, ( medaglia di argento alle Olimpiadi di Abertville per gli USA)

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/8/2018, 14:44     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Un pò di video ( grazie a Diddi per i link!!)

Altri spot pubblicitari per 24 H TV

24H (CM-2)
24H (CM-3)

Concerto Olmpico ( la parte che riguarda Yuzu con un messaggio anche da parte sua)

2018 オリンピックコンサート 羽生

Articolo molto bello apparso su Japan Times con una lunga intervista a David Wilson questa la parte di Yuzu

Haru yo koi è stata coreorafata da David e hanno impiegato in 4 ore e 30 per costruire il programma!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

CITAZIONE
Hanyu’s incredible drive

Within a couple of years of Yuna’s departure, Orser and Wilson had a new project in Hanyu.

Wilson has the highest praise for the two-time Olympic champion and told Ice Time a fantastic story about the Sendai native’s desire to be the very best.

“He is a samurai warrior,” Wilson says of the superstar. “He’s like a mythical ninja warrior.

“For the Olympic year in Sochi, when it came down to musical choice, I had worked with him the year before and he had his heart set on ‘Romeo and Juliet.’ He sent me the most incredible email, and it was just this absolute declaration of how badly he wanted to win the Olympics.

“I had never encountered such pure, intense . . . It was beyond desire. Absolutely beyond. You could not put a higher imperative on it.

“He wrote, ‘I don’t want to wait until the next Olympics to be the Olympic champion, I want to be the Olympic champion now. And I’m willing to do anything to make that happen, so please, please help me.’

“It was like an imploration, and I thought ‘Oh, my lord.’ “

Wilson was effusive in his description of Hanyu and how he can fuse together his athleticism and artistry.

“I haven’t worked with him since then (2013-14) in terms of his competitive stuff, but I have been watching him go,” Wilson stated. “I have done exhibition pieces for him which I absolutely love. I get the best of both worlds.

“The thing with Yuzuru is, he is such a competitive animal and such a tiger. So when I get to do a show with him, I love it. As much as he is an amazing competitor and an athlete, he is also an amazing artist. He has charisma for 10 people.

“He can make the most pregnant pause nothing moment be so memorable, because he is feeling it. Then he can move his body like a cat. There is nothing he can’t do.”

Wilson discussed Hanyu’s musicality and dedication to perfection.

“He has the ear . . . we did this piece (“Haru yo koi”) for ‘Fantasy on Ice.’ I flew in one day early,” Wilson commented. “We choreographed it in 4½ hours and I saw him for 1½ hours the next day for follow-up. Then I was into group rehearsals and that was it.

“He loved the song. It was a heartfelt kind of experience for him. He will spend hours in his hotel room going over each nuance of the music and each movement in the mirror with a fine-tooth comb.”

Wilson confessed that even he was amazed about how quickly Hanyu was able to be presented with the program and then execute it flawlessly.

“I watched him perform it three times and I was just blown away. We choreographed it on Monday and he was performing it on Friday. I was sitting often watching the show beside (Evgeni) Plushenko’s wife, and she just looked up in the air and was like, it’s from somewhere else.”

In all the years they have worked together, Wilson claimed he has never seen Hanyu lose his temper with another person.

“I’ve seen him get mad at himself, but I’ve never seen him get mad at somebody else,” Wilson stated. “I have seen him get obsessed (with his skating).”

As with Yuna, Wilson says Hanyu has been generous with his gratitude.

“He has said some really heartfelt, sweet things to me of appreciation,” Wilson said. “He’s one of a kind, that’s for sure.”

Fonte e articolo completo

CAT_IMG Posted on 24/8/2018, 14:20     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Allora domani come sappiamo inizia 24 H TV su NTV ( Nippon Television o come è chiamato Nitele) la parte relativa a Yuzu è domani 25 agosto intorno alle 20.40 ora giapponese, quindi le 13.40 ora nostra

Appena trovo informazioni sullo streaming le posto

Yuzu ha fatto visita ad una scuola lo scorso mese nella prefettura di Fukushima (colpita da terremoto del marzo 2011)

Ecco il servizio da Every ( Grazie a Pino!!)