La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Blue fire
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/4/2018, 17:56 by: Blue fire     +1   +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Oppure POTO o Etude!!!

Traduzione di parti delle news sui vari siti sullo show...grazie a Nanoka12 / credit for the translation to Nanoka12

Tra le tante cose Yuzu dice che vuole continuare a gareggiare!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

CITAZIONE
Translation of snippets of news reports from Continues with Wings:

-He said at the opening that he was happy to be able to finish the period of complete rest mandated by the doctor without incident and stand in front of everyone. On the word “continues” in the title of the show, he said that “It is because I think that in skating, everything is a passing down (from other skaters), and I have reached here through inheriting many things.” [x]

-He performed three of his old programmes, From Russia with Love (his programme between ages 8-11), Ballade No. 1, and Zigeunerweisen without the jumps. Having followed the doctor’s instructions after the Olympics to rest his ankle for three weeks, he said “As a result my ankle is in better condition than it was before the Olympics, and I am now able to skate without feeling any pain during the steps and spins.” [x]

-During the segment where he answered questions from children, a 5-year-old girl asked him “What is your treasure?” and he replied without hesitation “My Pooh tissue case.” [x]

-When all 9000 fans at the venue said “Congratulations” (for his Olympic victory) to him in unison, he responded with a big smile “Thank you, thank you very much. Indeed it is great to be able to hear it directly. I am happy to have been born in this world.” [x]

-During the finale he performed part of the choreography from SEIMEI. He asked the fans “How was the first day of the show? Did you enjoy yourselves? I am really happy, very happy.” In response to the shouts of “thank you” from the fans, he said “I should be the one to say thank you.Truly, it is great to be able to stand here in front of everyone. It is really wonderful that I became a skater.” [x]

-When asked after the show about whether he would compete on the Grand Prix series next season, he replied “Currently I want to compete.” [x]

-On his current condition, his rehabilitation at this stage consists of spins and steps on ice, and physical training for stamina. However, he is currently not practicing at all the motions for the loop, lutz and flip jumps which places great strain on the right foot.(Translator’s note: I think he is talking about not practicing the form of the loop, lutz and flip jumps on land as from his other comments he is not back to jumping on ice yet.) He said “ As I do not know how it will feel when I start to perform these three types of jumps again, whether there will be any pain, that is something I must consider carefully.” [x] 

- On his programmes for next season, although he has yet to decide on the music or anything, he said “As I have made a firm decision within myself to compete, right now I think I need to start on it as soon as possible.” As for the choice of music, he said “In the past although my considerations would include how to create a programme I can win with, comparatively, from now on I want to choose the music and choreography while thinking honestly about my feelings, such as the music I want to perform to, the programme I want to show people.”

fonte/source Nanoka12

Video news sullo show..(grazie a Diddi per i link!!! :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: )

Questo è più lungo

12009 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287837 views