La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Spiccine
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/3/2016, 00:44 by: Spiccine     +1   -1

Ciao a tutte!
Grazie Blue, per i continui aggiornamenti!

Davvero bello l'articolo di Icenetwork e questi passaggi mi fanno morire!! :stralol: :stralol:
CITAZIONE
Their communication over those months? A weekly email, which works for Orser. Now.

CITAZIONE
"Last year, the gap was making me a little crazy," Orser said. "This season, I have learned to let it go, let no news be good news. If he needs to reach me, he can."

Povero, Brian!! L'anno scorso avrà passato l'inferno, scommetto che ogni tre per due googlava "voli economici giappone-canada" e doveva trattenersi per non partire e andare a vedere cosa combinava quel pazzo!!

Anche in quest'altro bell'articolo su Yuzu (grazie Nymphea, per averlo trovato!), si capisce quanto sia duro il lavoro di Orser!! :stralol:
CITAZIONE
“Before Skate Canada, Yuzu and I were kind of butting heads a little bit about the order of elements and other things. And then, at Skate Canada, we had a meeting about how things needed to work going forward.

“I really had to put my foot down and get some things changed, things that I had been pushing for. Everyone listened, and we all worked together to make these changes. We also made some changes in his training and made it a little more intense. It just forced him to get back on track. Sometimes you have these humbling experiences that whip you in shape.”

Fonte

Invece del rapporto con Javi non me l'aspettavo, pensavo fossero più vicini (o non vogliono contarcela giusta?? Vero, Lovely? :P ), e anche in quest'altra intervista parla del loro rapporto:
CITAZIONE
You and Yuzuru are very good teammates. Are you in touch also when you are at a competition? Does he write you a message when you win, for instance, the Europeans?
Well… No. We are friends, we are teammates, but it’s not like we talk everyday. When he is somewhere in Japan, we don’t chat, we don’t talk. Whenever I go to Toronto, and he is there, I will congratulate him about his Nationals, tell him he was amazing. It’s more like that instead of texting. That works more with Nam (Nguyen).

Fonte

Servizio sugli imminenti Mondiali con Kozuka in studio!

160321 世界フィギュア徹底展望 di YzRIKO

Infine la cara Evgenia non nasconde il suo interesse, Yuzu sei avvisato!!

CITAZIONE
Evgenia Medvedeva has such nice things to say about Yuzuru in the IFS magazine: "He jumps so easily even the jumps that others don't even think of," she said. "I really respect him. He is fantastic. I haven't seen someone like him before. And he is a nice guy. I chatted a bit with him, and I can say he is always positive and funny. But he works very hard, and for that, he gets my respect. He inspires me."

Fonte

12009 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287671 views