La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Jo de Souza
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2016, 01:13     +1   -1

Buona notte, e buon fine settimana a tutti voi.

Grazie per foto, video e todoas noticas. Ho amato ogni novità.

DSC_0142%255B1%255D
DSC_0164
DSC_0150
DSC_0166
DSC_0155
DSC_0170
PRESENTE%2BHMAGURI6

Come i fan giapponesi sono gentili, caldo e gentile.
Terrò questi tesori per sempre.
Questo amico dal Giappone era che Yuzuru spettacolo e oltre a scrivere una bella storia che mi ha fatto sentire parte dello spettacolo, anche mi ha mandato questa maglia e la cartella dello spettacolo,
Non ho parole per descrivere la mia emozione quando sono tornato a casa e mi imbatto in pacchetto.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

CAT_IMG Posted on 24/1/2016, 16:57     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Muito obrigada Jo!!!

In onore delle prossime olimpiadi a Tokyo nel 2020 è stata allestita una mostra al Museo di storia del Tohoku con cose appartenute agli atleti olimpici giapponesi, tra cui il costume del FS di Shizuka Arakawa da Torino 2006 e i costumi di Parisian Walkways e Romeo e Giulietta 2 di Yuzu usati a Sochi 2014

La mostra sarà aperta per un mese. Ecco qui il video fatto dalla NHK

Jo de Souza
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/1/2016, 17:38     +1   -1

tumblr_inline_o1gtdwRrLl1twqq4t_540
tumblr_inline_o1gte3SCh31twqq4t_540

Blue come mi piace vedere da vicino questi costumi,

:embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace:

CAT_IMG Posted on 25/1/2016, 22:09     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Il 29 febbraio verrà trasmessa la puntata di Friends a + 2015/2016 con Shizuka Arakawa e Yuzu

qui la preview in cui tra l'altro Yuzu dice che vuole atterrare il quadruplo axell!!!!!

e questa è una clip da NYOI in cui Yuzu realizza 3 lutz 2 loop ( penso volesse fare un 3 loop)

4421c8f1gw1f0c0n677e8g20a005onpg
via weibo

Viene da questo video ( a 6.10)

Edited by Blue fire - 26/1/2016, 14:09

Spiccine
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2016, 02:03     +1   -1

Grazie per tutte le news!!
E' ovvio Plush l'ha cissato e ora lui parla di fare 4A!!! Al povero Brian avran dovuto portare i sali, quando ha visto il video!! :uff: :uff: In più si mette a provare combinazioni col Loop..certo che le prove dei galà gli fanno venire brutte idee!! :uff:

Scusate l'assenza, ma il tempo è servito per elaborare con mia sorella un astutissimo piano (sì, in parte preso da un film..) per andare a vedere tutto spesato la gara maschile alle Olimpiadi del 2018: ci qualifichiamo come squadra italiana di curling! Pensateci é perfetto: si può gareggiare con qualunque età, avremmo libero accesso alle aree atleti (quindi nessuno potrà impedirci di fare un po' di Yuzu-stalking!), e potremmo vedere la gara dagli spalti degli atleti (ovviamente se la partita é lo stesso giorno della gara ci diamo tutte malate). Dobbiamo solo mettere su la squadra della Clinica, fare fuori la poca concorrenza italiana e qualificarci per le Olimpiadi, insomma é fatta!! :yess: :yess: Da domani saranno aperte le iscrizioni, ovviamente i posti sono limitati, quindi affrettatevi, care degenti! Ps ad ogni iscritta una dose di Stepposequenzina extra! ;)

Nymphea, come sei sospettosa!!
E comunque vorrei sottolineare che quella voltagabbana della zia di Maulotto ha deciso di mollarci, dopo che le avevamo pure pagato il biglietto per Osaka, grazie alla raccolta fondi "Dona anche tu una coreografia a Maulotto"!! Ecco la sua mail: :diable:

"Caro nipote,
mi duole comunicarti che ho ritirato la mia iscrizione al "Un Maulotto E' Per Sempre FC", purtroppo dopo aver visto Yuzuru pattinare dal vivo ho preso quella che chiamano Yuzurite acuta, e ora non riesco più a vedere nessun video dei tuoi programmi senza pensare che il tuo stile cramping é sì di un altro pianeta, ma del pianeta sbagliato. In ogni caso pare non sia nulla di grave, mi hanno parlato bene di una certa clinica italiana, dicono che lì possano curare la mia Yuzurite, scrivimi pure al loro indirizzo, conto di uscire al più presto!"

Ps mi stavo quasi dimenticando! Mi sono appena regalata i leggings ColdGear della Under Armour!! :B):
Pps Plume e Rotelle, complimenti!! io, invece, non ho ancora avuto il coraggio di appendere il mio poster della anan, anche perchè non so quale lato scegliere!! :woot:

Bell'articolo tradotto in inglese, molto interessante la parte su R&J1 e NIzza, e ovviamente ribadisce che vuole mettere il 4Loop in gara.
credit to nanoka12 : "Yuzuru Hanyu: The Absolute Champion’s New Journey"

img_26329dbd940c7b6c32b4d4ee240faf2d91115

Amidst intense attention on who would be able to exceed the score of 322.40 points he set at the NHK Trophy, the reigning Olympic Champion was going for a third consecutive GPF title in Barcelona. What arose in his heart as he overcame the overwhelming pressure and created a new “legend”?

“This time, I was chased by the world record score I set at the NHK Trophy. I was putting pressure on myself with thoughts of I must exceed the performance at NHK Trophy…But, as I was performing the FS, I felt released from it.”

The GPF had taken place amidst tremendous attention by everyone over “Can the score of 322.40 points at the NHK Trophy be exceeded?”. Naturally, he himself felt great pressure. The mental strength that broke through and overcame such pressure. What was in his heart on the night that he made history with the score of 330.43 points?

Going back in time to the NHK Trophy a fortnight ago. Hanyu was attempting the challenge of performing two quadruple jumps in the SP for the first time. At that time, he was single-mindedly, looking forward.

“I enjoy challenges. I had completely no anxiety. Regarding this SP, although it has been a struggle for more than one year, there has also been enjoyment in challenging something I have yet to perform without mistakes. As the reigning Olympic champion, in order to also win the next Olympics, I have to become overwhelmingly strong. Having two quads in the SP has become essential to reach that goal.”

It was a competition where his heart was overflowing with clear motivation. In addition to the new challenge of increasing the number of quadruple jumps in his programmes, there was also Patrick Chan’s comeback and the quadruple-lutz landed by the young Boyang Jin before Hanyu’s performance. In all respects, it was a situation that brought out all of his fighting spirit.

At the NHK Trophy, he exceeded Chan’s previous world record score of 295.27 points by over 27 points with his score of 322.40 points, and felt a sense of accomplishment he had yet to experience until then.

However after the joy of that night in Nagano, as he departed from Nagano, a new reality awaited. This was the Grand Prix Final (GPF), which was less than two weeks away.

“The scores I set in the SP, FS and in total put pressure upon myself. That was a new “wall” for me. I have to obtain the mental strength to breakthrough and overcome this wall. But how?”

The mental strength to overcome oneself. It can be said that there is nothing more difficult to obtain than this, as humans are more easily motivated when there is a clear and visible rival or target.

He explored this along the lines of: if he had a new challenge, he would be able to become mentally stronger.

“In any case, I want to include the quadruple-loop in my programme. However as it had yet to attain the success rate to be attempted in competition, it was a challenge for the future. I want to execute the opening quadruple-salchow in my SP and the quadruple-toeloop in my FS more beautifully. Also I want to improve the refinement of each and every movement. Anyway I was going to challenge something beyond this 322 points.”

However, incremental improvements to various elements to exceed the score of 322 points were weak motivators. Something else, something more that could be the “heart” that would form his pivot was necessary.

He then tried thinking about the reasons that had made NHK Trophy such a success for him, superimposing past experiences of success upon it. Was there an occasion where he had similarly been in such a heightened state of excitement and had given his best performance?

What came to mind was the World Championships held in Nice in 2012. On top of it being the season immediately after the Great East Japan Earthquake, he was injured just before the competition. Coming to grips with all of the surging, complicated emotions he felt at that time, he had given a rendition of his Romeo and Juliet FS that overflowed with spirit and emotion. He had won the bronze medal there and opened the door to the world.

“When I tried digging into the past, I felt there were similarities with the 2012 World Championships. The sole difference was whether I could control myself. At that time I was injured, it was a miraculous performance achieved solely by the will to fight on in a disadvantageous situation amidst the support I received following the earthquake. As for the NHK Trophy, as the reigning Olympic Champion, it was a competition from a position of advantage to another, a battle with myself. I had trained well, I had people and an environment that supported me. The conditions to win, the environment for me to compete successfully were there. But somehow my feelings were the same.”

This became a hint.

Why did he recall the feelings at that World Championships to such an extent, at every turn? He was often told “I became your fan because of the World Championships in Nice.” And then he realised, that the reason why his performance in Nice was so loved and unforgettable was not because of the score or placement.

“Each performance is unique and cannot be reproduced. The performance at the World Championships in Nice cannot be replicated. After that, although I performed Romeo and Juliet in ice-shows many times and without mistakes, they cannot become that performance in Nice. The atmosphere in that arena, my physical condition at that time, the fall during the step sequence, the youthfulness of being 17, all of that only existed in that particular time.”

And then, these thoughts joined with his thoughts toward the GPF.

“It’s the same as (the performance in) Nice. The SP at NHK Trophy is an SP, the SP at the GPF in Barcelona is an SP, the FS is an FS. Although viewers would definitely compare the performances by saying that performance is better, or they prefer this performance, for me they are different. If today I can skate while cherishing the heart of “doing a performance that encapsulates such and such thoughts and emotions”, and have each and every performance remain as memories, wouldn’t I be very happy?”

He made his decision then. Precisely because it was at a time that he had set the new world record, he decided that more than scores, he wanted to leave his mark on people’s memories.

A perfect performance. That moment, everything was carved in history

And then, after that, he arrived in Barcelona. The venue was the same as the 2014 GPF, the Barcelona International Convention Centre. The view of the Mediterranean Sea expanded below, and even in December, a warm breeze could be felt on one’s cheek. The cheerful, friendly locals often called out warmly to local hero Javier Fernandez as well as Hanyu. It was known as a venue where one could feel a strong sense of oneness with the audience. 

However, it was still a competition and as the day of the SP segment approached, the sense of nervousness heightened.

“Ah, I was nervous. It was the same during the FS at the NHK Trophy. However, I knew why I was nervous. I felt I had to exceed the performance at the NHK Trophy, to give another performance like that. Therefore I did not try to make myself not feel nervous, but to control the self that was feeling nervous.”

He returned his thoughts to the decision he had made in his heart prior to entering the venue. He used up to 29 seconds before starting his performance to increase his concentration.

“This sense of nervousness, this venue, and also, a performance that can only be created today. The SP at the NHK Trophy was something totally different. What was important was the extent to which I could perform my programme.”

Calmness returned to his heart. Including two quadruple jumps, he delivered a commanding performance without mistakes.

“As the jumps were landed one by one, the spins and steps also became part of the music, I was moving with the piano music.”

His performance which merged completely with the music of Chopin’s Ballade No. 1 was the highlight of the segment. With scores of perfect 10s for Performance, it re-wrote the world record with a score of 110.95 points.

When he saw his score, he applauded himself and then from his seat in the Kiss and Cry, he called out “Enjoy!” to the next competitor, his teammate Javier Fernandez. Fernandez looked back with a smile, and replied “Bravo!” before skating off.

Moment by moment, it was a competition that left its mark in the hearts of people.

“For the FS the day after tomorrow, I want to skate while holding on to a completely different inspiration inside me.”

The Men’s FS would be held after a one-day gap for practice. On the day of competition, during both the morning practice and the 6-minute warm-up, he made mistakes on his quadruple-toeloop. Precisely because of the errors on this jump which had been in good form since the NHK Trophy and was also a jump he had completely mastered, he had a realisation.

“Ah right now I am anxious. I am thinking whether I can give a performance like the one at the NHK Trophy. I shouldn’t be thinking like this. It’s ok even if I don’t skate it perfectly, it’s enough if I just skate and perform every element with the thought of “Right now, right here, what I can do.””

Once more, he returned to the decision he had set in his heart before coming to Barcelona.

Hanyu skating with a steady heart was strong. His performance was perfect. There were two judges that gave him +3 GOE, denoting elements of the highest quality for all 13 elements which consisted of eight jumps, three spins and the two step/choreographic sequences. As for PCS, he received perfect scores of 10s in all five components. It was a historical performance on all levels.

“During my performance, as I landed the quadruple jumps, I broke free from the feeling of anxiety. My good performance was due to focusing on “what I can do right now”, plus the strength I received from everyone in the arena.”

His FS score was 219.48 points, his total score 330.43 points. These were massive scores that no one could have contemplated barely a month ago.

However he did not seem overjoyed by the score. Hanyu’s heart was already moving towards the next stage. “No matter how much focus there is on this being “the highest scoring performance in the world”, the aim of my skating is different. I want to see to what extent I can perfect my performance. Although I am also happy that people think my scores are great, but if people can like my performances and be moved by my performances, then I can work even harder.”

His smile at the post-competition press conference was gentle. “This time I am filled with the peaceful feeling of “I’m glad”. As I had been fighting with various pressures and it is finally over! Right now instead of what kind of performance I want to give in my next competition, I want to practice. Day by day, so as not to have any regrets, I want to practice.”

In response to the journalist who asked him: “After setting such a high score, what do you want to practice?”, he replied with a wry smile: “As my step sequence was only level 3, I want to improve it. Also I need to practice my English as it is terrible.”

Fernandez who was seated beside him leaned over and said: “Feels like one point.” This was a night in which such a gentle atmosphere tickled the nose, like a warm sea breeze wafting in.

Un po' di manufatti delle bravissime giapponesi!! :o: :o:

Particolari dalle foto dell'ultimo tweet

ml89tS9l

eeDWR23l

DwuXmrOl

FArjy3Ol

f2KcJlgl

y1A8OO4l

Fonte

Jo de Souza
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2016, 03:18     +1   -1

Buona settimana a tutti

:embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace:

tumblr_o1iev55Q6V1uy2m7zo1_1280
Source: Hanyu Yuzuru ThaiFan

tumblr_o1iinnnZJe1tae69fo1_1280
CZkllZwUsAE-Vh9
tumblr_o1ii9iWvBk1tae69fo4_540
Source: sukisukiyuzu

Yuzuru super elegante, penso che non lo aveva mai visto orologio
:ohlove: :ohlove: :ohlove: :ohlove: :ohlove: :ohlove: :ohlove: :ohlove:

Source: ゆ づ ★ マ ミ

CZnFxRwWQAItoko

Blossom16
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2016, 12:45     +1   -1

Spiccine, ma che bella idea avete avuto tu e tua sorella! :stralol: :stralol: :stralol:
Non sarebbe male qualificarci nel curling (magari riportatelo anche nella sezione dedicata a Tessa e Scott, così le ragazze si alleneranno seriamente per battere la ex(?) fidanzata di Scott :yess: )

È una bella impressione vedere i vestiti di Yuzu su dei manichini, ti fa capire l'importanza che questo ragazzo ha nel mondo del pattinaggio e non solo!

P.S.: sono troppo carini quei mini pattini realizzati da una giapponese, fanno tenerezza :wub: :wub:

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2016, 14:07     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Spiccine idea fantastica!!! Mi iscrivo subito!!!

Le fans giapponesi sono favolose....ma che cose stupende!!

Jo grazie e mille!!!!!

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2016, 20:23     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Jo, Blue e Spiccine grazie per i video e le foto :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace:

Io atleticamente parlando "non esisto" ma una squadra di curling che si rispetti ha bisogno di un addetto stampa o un portaborse, una persona che si prenda cura delle atlete, che prepari i thermos con il the caldo, fornisca fazzoletti e calzini pesanti. A quello ci penso io!!! :D :D :D e il biglietto per le Olimpiadi 2018 è assicurato :yess: :yess: :yess:

Che dedizione, che cura in quei pupazzetti, nei mini-pattini, nei costumi per gli orsetti..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bella l'idea della mostra - ricordo che in passato ne ho viste altre (in video ovvio :D ) anche con vestiti di Dai, Mao, Akiko.... insomma, i giapponesi amano i loro campioni e lo dimostrano in ogni modo.

4A.... non mi stupisco proprio per niente. Ci arriverà prima o poi. Spero comunque che quest'ansia da quadrupli non costi infortuni nè a Yuzu nè a tutti gli altri.

CAT_IMG Posted on 30/1/2016, 12:54     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Video con una piccola clip da Friends a+ con Shizuka Arakawa ( andrà in onda il 29 febbraio) e poi clip dalla show Smile from Sendai, fatto nel 2012 per ricordare il terremoto e tusnami del 11 marzo 2011 ( credo che mandino in onda lo show originale, domani alle 12.30 ora giapponese)

Nella prima parte la frase di Yuzu che dice che vuole atterrare il quadruplo axel.... :o: :o: :o:

160130 予告2つ di YzRIKO

CAT_IMG Posted on 31/1/2016, 13:29     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Documentario di 47 minuti sul Grand Prix di Yuzu, senza commento!!

160131 GPS 2015 Omnibus(会場音) di YzRIKO

E <b>Smile from Sendai

120311 Smile from Sendai <i>di YzRIKO

Edited by Blue fire - 1/2/2016, 21:52

Spiccine
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/2/2016, 01:32     +1   -1

Grazie per le news!!

Blue e Blossom, complimenti siete le prime iscritte!! Eccovi una dose extra di Yuzumomobel! ;)

tumblr_nz068yWeb41rqryl2o1_500

tumblr_nyqdslithN1tae69fo1_1280
Fonte

Cara Pat, sappi che ti ho preso in parola!! Servirebbero giusto una decina di stone da prendere al negozio, come puoi vedere sono leggere e comode da portare! :shifty:

Posto anche qua. Certo che Yuzu è proprio cattivello! :stralol: :stralol:

GPF

tumblr_o1ttuaFoa91rm6ftfo1_500
tumblr_o1ttuaFoa91rm6ftfo2_500

tumblr_o1tvg9VSGx1rm6ftfo1_500

tumblr_o1tqsjNhZq1uh3g7co1_500
Fonte

CAT_IMG Posted on 1/2/2016, 18:19     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

CITAZIONE (Blossom16 @ 26/1/2016, 12:45) 
Spiccine, ma che bella idea avete avuto tu e tua sorella! :stralol: :stralol: :stralol:
Non sarebbe male qualificarci nel curling (magari riportatelo anche nella sezione dedicata a Tessa e Scott, così le ragazze si alleneranno seriamente per battere la ex(?) fidanzata di Scott :yess: )

È una bella impressione vedere i vestiti di Yuzu su dei manichini, ti fa capire l'importanza che questo ragazzo ha nel mondo del pattinaggio e non solo!

P.S.: sono troppo carini quei mini pattini realizzati da una giapponese, fanno tenerezza :wub: :wub:

Non credo proprio :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: al massimo possiamo lanciare la teiera stone casualmente in una direzione ben precisa :rolleyes:

CAT_IMG Posted on 1/2/2016, 21:11     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Blue, grazie per i video :embrace: :embrace:

@Spiccine stra-caricarmi di stone non era proprio il compito che mi aspettavo. ti ho detto che ho un fisico "bestiale" ma non in quel senso :biceps: :biceps:

A raccattare le stones ci mandiamo la ex? morosa di Scott Moir :ihihih: :ihihih: :ihihih:

Occhio che con quelle dosi di Yuzumomobel rischi di rimanere senza atlete prima ancora di fondare la squadra :stralol: :stralol:

Cattivello Yuzu - e Santo Shoma ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

arigiu
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/2/2016, 23:28     +1   -1

Ciao a tutte!!!! Grazie per tutte le news e i video... adesso me li guardo e mi metto in pari!!!

Sono un po' assente in questo periodo però mi unisco alla squadra di curling volentieri!! quando iniziano gli allenamenti????

Comunque.... c'è una cosa importante!! Stasera mi è arrivata una foto mooooolto interessante!
Una persona che conosco bene è andata oggi a Mosca per lavoro e in aereoporto ha fatto un incontro che mi ha reso molto invidiosa!!
In parole povere.... si è fatto un selfie mentre sullo sfondo chi c'era?? niente meno che MAULOTTO mentre veniva intervistato al ritorno dagli europei!!!!!

:stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol:

12008 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287099 views