La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Blue fire
CAT_IMG Posted on 14/4/2018, 16:23 by: Blue fire     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Grazie e mille Nymphea!! :embrace: :embrace:

Davvero ....non ci soni parole...solo

ありがとう ございます!!!!

Ecco quello che Yuzu ha scritto su Javi nella guida di Continues with wings :wub: :wub: :wub: :awe: :awe: :awe:

CITAZIONE

CiONTU Guidebook: Javier
This is the blurb that Yuzu wrote for Javi’s section on the Ci guidebook

“His jumps are very fluid, success rate is very good as well, so I wanted to practice with him. The reason why I decided to go to Canada was also because he is in Cricket Club”

“Before I went to Canada, I plan on holding a competitive mindset when practicing with Javi, but I didn’t know that Javi was that gentle. We never had a hostile atmosphere, contrary, we became very close and motivated each others’ skate to improve. My relationship with him is very important to me”

“I have trained at Canada for 6 years, during these six years, Javi was always my motivation. Looking at him reminds me of why I started skating in the first place. In my heart, he was always an important existence, without him, I wouldn’t have been about to incorporate 4T and 4S into my program. Because of him, I was able to make it through the difficult training”

“During PyeongChang after my FS it was Javi’s turn. I was in the green room and I watched Javi’s FS. When he finished and the scores came out, I knew he would get a medal, and naturally the tears fell. Four years ago in Sochi, he missed the podium by a very small margin, I know how disappointed he was, and strongly felt his desire to medal at this olympic, so this time when we got the chance to stand on the podium together, I am really very happy. Javi is probably the first person that I genuinely feel happy for their success besides myself, because we train every day side by side, no matter good or bad. All the effort and pain we went through are something only the two of us know”

Edited by Blue fire - 14/4/2018, 18:25

12008 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287187 views