La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Blue fire
CAT_IMG Posted on 1/12/2017, 14:21 by: Blue fire     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Traduzione dell'intervista grazie a Shuko Doyle / Credit for the translation to Shuko Doyle

CITAZIONE
Interview with Hanyu senshu, translated by me
"Challenging means 'hit the wall'"
For instance, I feel 'this is impossible' or 'this is my limit' every day. I always have such feelings and then lean towards the idea of compromising or making things easier. However, in the end I can never compromise... that is me. Challenging something means 'hit the wall first'. Every time I have a challenge, my wall becomes higher, so it becomes harder to go over it. At that time, I look for a more efficient way or try go another way, but I cannot stick to the way I try to change to. In the end I come back on my original way and climb over the wall. It's me and I think it is my personality. I think this has made me who I am now.

"I never fear a challenge"
If I explain my personality... using good words, I have my own beliefs, but in bad words, I am stubborn (laugh). I sometimes have negative feelings, but even when I feel that way, I don't think my beliefs change. Of course, I sometimes feel anxious or nervous. It happens particularly when I am not physically moving, for instance, at meal time and bed time... when I am having a rest, I feel I should be training or stretching, I feel uncomfortable.
Although, at the time before the competitions, I switch my feelings and don't feel any anxiety or fear. When I prepare for the competitions, I have a routine. When packing my bag or doing warm-ups, I am only thinking about doing this and doing that, and I am completely focused . At the competitions, I don't have any fear towards challenging and I have never challenged something, thinking I may fail.

"I love skating so much, I can devote everything to it."
I like skating... I love the moment I am skating. I like everyone watching me, everyone is happy for my performances, they enjoy them and are moved by my performances. All these things make me happy. I can experience these things because I am a figure skater and I think it suits me. I think I am very blessed.
When I think about it carefully, I think I have been spending so much for my skating. Time is one of them, Almost all my everyday life is linked to skating, but it doesnt bother me ... I feel happy about being able to skate. I receive various things from skating. Therefore I think I will try my best, even if it is not an easy road.

fonte originale / original source

12008 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287204 views