La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Blue fire
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2017, 12:07 by: Blue fire     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Aggiornamento sulle condizioni di Yuzu

Secondo questo articolo pubblicato sulla versione digitale dello Asahi Shinbun ( uno dei principali quotidiani giapponesi)

Yuzu dovrà osservare 10 giorni di riposo per guarire dall'infortunio, poi potrà riprendere ad allenarsi. la previsione è di 3-4 settimane necessarie per tornare alla forma ottimale.

Grazie a / Credit for the translation to Whereispacepooh
C'è anche un commento di Yuzu che ringrazia per il supporto ricevuto

CITAZIONE
Thank you for always rooting for me. I am sorry I made everyone worry this time. The doctor prescribed 10 days of complete rest and quiet. It looks like I will take 3-4 weeks after that to return to my original form, but that is as yet just a plan. I will do everything to recover in order to make the Japanese national championships. I will work hard in order to give a good performance at the nationals, so please kindly allow me to devote myself to rehabilitation and training.

Additional notes from JSF director Yoshiko Kobayashi.

After the 10 days of complete rest, he will get back on ice and take 3-4 weeks to get back to competitive form close to where he was before the injury.

When he met directly with JSF staff, he seemed very energetic, and was even making jokes.

.fonte originale / original source

Intervista esclusiva con la NHK uscita oggi

Grazie a Nymphea per la segnalazione e la traduzione

Tra le altre cose Yuzu dice

Nymphea

CITAZIONE
Per poter focalizzare a Nazionale e poter dare mmassima della mia forza superero' questo 1 mese e accomulero mia forza e deventero' piu forte ancora piu forte di prima per superarmi

12008 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287306 views