La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Blue fire
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/6/2015, 23:25 by: Blue fire     +1   -1

RISERVISTA PER SEMPRE

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Grazie a tutte!!

Grazie a Katya dello Yuzuru Hanyu Forum per la traduzione
Credit to Katya for the translation on the Yuzuru Hanyu Forum

Katya
CITAZIONE
Yuzu’s messages in the booklet of FaOI in Kanazawa.
( thanks to the blogger: http://ameblo.jp/poissonbleu/entry-12043948827.html )

「歌詞がないから受け取る皆さんと僕の感情を一緒にしようとは思わない。振付ではこういうイメージでやろうというものは固まっているが、僕が作り出すイメージはその時限りのもの。そのひとつ一つを感じてほしい。それを観たときに感じたものが少しでも記憶に残ってくれればと思う。」
Since this music has no lyric, I don’t intend to conform the audience’s feelings to mine. The image of the choreography has almost been fixed, but the image that I create is one-time. I want the audience to feel each of them. I hope the audience will remember what they feel when they watch it, if only a little.

「僕はメッセージを伝えるプログラムは得意ではない。周りに与えるのではなく、自分を表現することの方が得意だと思う。」
I’m not good with programs that convey messages. I’m better at expressing myself than giving ((messages)) to others.

「新しいエキシビのプログラムは自分の経験がかなり関わってくる。自分のその時の心境を出すためにも完全に自分の中に入り込める。自分の世界の中に感情や体を全部溶け込ませるくらいに滑り込んでもいい。自分の生きざまを観てくれた方々がどう感じてくれるか楽しみにしている。いろいろな感じ方をして楽しんでもらいたい。」
My new exhibition program is related to my own experience a lot. To express my feeling at that moment, I can completely devote myself to it. I can fully skate to the point that I integrate all of my emotions and my body into my world. How will the audience feel about my way of life? I’m looking forward it. I’d like the audience to enjoy it with various feelings.

Grazie anche a chi ha postato il messaggio!!!!

Che bellissimo messaggio e che intensità e profondità che ha questo ragazzo!!!! :ohlove: :ohlove: :ohlove:

Spero davvero che si possa vedere questo programma!!!!!

12009 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287827 views