La Fenice

Yuzuru Hanyu, il genio talentuoso del pattinaggio, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
Spiccine
CAT_IMG Posted on 31/3/2015, 02:22 by: Spiccine     +1   -1

Sto recuperando tutti i video, grazie! L'errore nell'annuncio :stralol: e Javi nemmeno se ne accorge! :stralol:

Ma la Zijun Li è sempre in mezzo, furbetta! Comunque davvero gli mancava solo il pupazzo in testa! Assurdo! :angry:

CITAZIONE (…Plume… @ 30/3/2015, 17:02) 
Seconda parte della small medal ceremony.
Ovviamente non traducono in inglese quello che dice Yuzu :angry:
Quando Javi dice che Yuzu è sempre in grado di fare buone performance lui scuote la testa e quando Denis dice: stiamo diventando più popolari, soprattutto uno di noi" lui si imbarazza e fa finta di andarsene :lol:
Video

Trovata la traduzione!
Vid 1: About 3 quads...
Yuzu: Thank you for today. Javier put 3 quads in his program, and I had the same plan, and if I can, I will want to do the same.
My weapon is not just the quad, it is the triple axel and other things also contribute to points. So when I have the stamina to do those things, I will challenge the quad. Thank you for your support.

Vid 2: Best points (and bad points about each other)
Yuzu: I will start with the easiest, Javi. We are always training together. What is really good about him, well this time I'm in a position to understand, that he genuinely is happy for the good performances of others. From his heart. This is really amazing. I'm full of regret, right now, I'm like "I'll beat you next time!" But the kindness of Javi's heart, is what is wonderful about him. This comes out in his skating. I think this is the skating that captures everyone.

Denis and I have been competing since we were Juniors, watching his performances makes me very on-edge. When he does a wonderful performance, it is really, really wonderful.
My favorite Olympics is the Saltlake City Olypmics, he has the air about him like Alexei Yagudin. The power of his performance, expression, jumps and the like, I am amazed, and at the same time, I feel like, I mustn't be left behind. I should see only the good, but I mustn't lose! No bad things, sorry. Thank you.
Fonte Golden Skate credits to Newbiespectator

12009 replies since 18/7/2013, 18:35   2287521 views