Aiutante de La Fenice

Ma che meraviglia il video con Suzanne!!!! :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww:

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2018, 15:09     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Ed ecco entrambi i fluff per "Pushing Limits"

Video

Video

E' carino anche quello di Tessa ^_^ alla fine sono contenta che l'abbiano fatta ballare con Craig (sembra simpatico :lol:) invece di Phil, Tessina non era a suo agio. E comunque non c'è niente da fare... Tessa è una ballerina a tutto tondo :wub: Anche solo il dettaglio di come tiene le mani, da vera professionista. :wub:

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2018, 15:29     +1   -1

Group:

Ma quanto intenso è questo video 💕💕

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2018, 16:07     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Nazionali 2018 Video di Alanna - Parte 2

CAT_IMG Posted on 26/1/2018, 16:48     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Nazionali 2018 Video di Alanna - Parte 3

CITAZIONE
CTNSC18 Day 4 Write-Up
This is the only one I didn’t write right after but I’m writing it now, morning after. I watched the press release and I mean MY GIRL KIRSTEN AND MIKE made the teaaaammm!!!! I’m so happy it’s going to be so great for them, even for long term trajectory beyond this quad. I was interested to see the decisions for men and ladies but for those second and third spot there was no real write answer and results dictated that. And of course ice dance went as planned.

After this announcement I got to meet Kirsten and mike. They’re both so sweet and I’m so happy for them. They were both beside themselves— what an accomplishment for this team! Especially when they had a rock road with the injury the season before. I also got to meet and chat with Tessa. Scott was also there but only saw him in passing. It was a very quick chat mostly discussed how much I loved watching them this weekend and how great the changes are to moulin rouge. Tessa said mostly thank yous and thanks for coming. Scott just said hey how’s it going! Good to see you.

After I got to watch gala practice, it was tough to see Lubov so upset. It’s horrible to see anyone’s dreams lost but unfortunately one teams loss is another’s success. Scott gave her a really big hug and spoke to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Tessa also hugged her. Shaelyn was super cute when she saw Scott and gave him a big hug. And later when asked for Scott and Tessa she did the same with Tessa. Shae was obvi a little bias giving ts extra moments beyond the other teams. TS kept mostly to themselves spent sometime chatting with WP and occasionally would bounce around and hug people. Scott was still his fun loving gala self but a bit toned down probably because they were running behind. I love the dance bits to despatico, there was a moment that Scott slid into position right on time for the music and he twirled his fingers around Tessa’s ponytail before going into a neck hold instead of killian. It was cute! Other than that some cute improve dancing and you know the whole chemistry thing some how happens even when they’re just doing simple show steps. Other than that they did a quick run through of Long time running and then a little practice into the next song. And then Scott carried their stuff to the side climbed over the boards. Turned around gave a hand out to Tessa to climb over the boards and then they were out of there.

Finally in between practice and gala they played Tessa and Scott’s whisper challenge. It’s so adorable, we all laughed sooooo hard. Also my group of friends and I somehow managed to sit in the front row together and not get moved—BONUS! Special mention goes to Sarah Arnold and Thomas Williams, what a pretty team to watch. I recommend watching them skate they are fabulous. Carolone and Shane also looked good in the gala. My butt hurts for Meghan falling out of that chair. Gabi was FIRREE. I love watching Chiddy in the gala because he always lands his jumps and just looks so damn good. Tessa and Scott were as usually amazing, the program in person meshes together so much better than on camera and everything just blends together and it looks so cohesive. You could tell it was a very emotional performance and Scott whispered again something super quick maybe one word and then kissed her on the cheek. You’ve seen my video of that moment—GOALS. The group piece went well, I laughed sooooo hard when Scott messed up the steps and Tessa pushed him it was adorable because she looks like she tried so hard and he just laughed. They were both laughing really hard. The goodbye/thank you speech was really emotional. I think it really just set in (along with the passing the torch video) that this is really the end. The end of a legacy of some amazing skaters. Scott spoke so nicely on behalf of himself, Tessa, Meghan and Eric and Patrick. Also the first line after he says Vancouver is “when all this is said and done we might just have to move out here” we. When that was finished they took their champion group photos and then a jump photo. When they were all skating off towards the exit there was lots of hugs and stuff. Tessa and Scott drifted towards each other and started in a side hug and then a full on hug and then kiss cheeks and then returned to side high with some back rubs and pats. I was too busy being emotional and having feelings with my group all of whom had identical reactions as me to film.

Shout out to @danelledo who’s the reason i got to stay for gala day since my parents left that morning!!

Video

Tessa: In this comeback I sort of decided to forego all of my superstitions and I was a little…

IkY2tuU

Scott: You killed it too.

Tessa: …crazy about it before.

Tessa: We do have more of a routine and I think that’s normal, athletes are creatures of habit, and so we like to control as much as possible and just sort of go through a set of actions that put us into the right head-space.

Tessa: I still tie my left skate always…

Scott: You let go of some things…baby steps

Tessa: I used to be very particular about how my guards were placed on the boards or I used to umm you know with my water bottle…have a certain thing in my pocket or whatever so (Scott: Yep) I’m better about that so.

kingopain Finishing touches on my man Scott Moir’s training. Been a great off-season to in-season transition and preparation for these Olympic games. This guy and his wonderful partner are ready! Let the show begin #ahighperforminglife #reconditioningrevolution