La Fenice

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir: The Best are Back, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 00:12     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Wubbate ragazze wubbate... di wub non ne abbiamo mai abbastanza :inlove: :myheart: :icant:

Tessa and Scott | Whisper Challenge from tessavirtueandmoir on Vimeo.

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 01:53     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

CITAZIONE (snowflake_12 @ 21/1/2018, 19:19) 
Ciao a tutte! :hello:
Scusate se ci ho messo tanto a rispondere, ma anche io sono alle porte della sessione invernale che oltretutto finirà a metà Febbraio quindi non mi godrò a pieno l'inizio delle Olimpiadi :crysomuch:
Ma cascasse il cielo per le gare individuali sarò presente anche alle 4 di notte :mwuahah:

Grazie a tutte per il benvenuto e per tutte le risposte :flowers:
Come sospettavo la questione è molto più complicata e complessa di quel che appare quindi come effettivamente avete detto è meglio lasciar stare quello che è stato e goderci questo ultimo mese con i babbei che ultretutto ci stanno viziando di momenti wubbosi (il boomerang di Tessa dove sono a braccetto) :hearteyes:

Non ci potevo credere quando ho letto che erano stati nominati porta bandiera :awww: che emozione deve essere stata quando glielo hanno detto!
Che poi ci stavo riflettendo l'altro giorno: io penso possa anche essere un buon segnale dalla federazione Canadese, no? Voglio dire dopo tutte le speculazioni post Sochi sulla vittoria degli Americani e dopo anche vari commenti riguardo una futura vittoria dei francesi, credo sia un buon segnale che siano stati scelti Tessa e Scott. Non so ma è come se il Canada avesse detto "non vogliamo giochi sporchi".
O forse sono solo io che voglio leggerci troppo tra le righe :hide:

Anche secondo me sai? E direi anche, finalmente! Sono davvero contenta.

skate_canada #TBT Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir competing in junior ice dance in 2003 – 15 years later they will lead the Canadian Team into PyeongChang 2018 as flag bearers! #ThrowBackThursday
VHmEPP6

tessavirtue17 Cheers keep us going through every warm up, practice, and competition - and I know we can count on Canadians to #BeTheCheer for us at @pyeongchang2018! Find out how you can send us your cheer with @cheerios, click the link in bio! #partner
xZOXmFE

tessavirtue17 🖤
#BeYou #OwnYourPower #BeFearless #qotd

3467F5O

tessavirtue17 Adding some more spice, thanks to dance guru @samchouin15 🌶 #VirtueMoir #XX

Io non ho parole davvero... ancora lavorano alla FD per renderla migliore..... incredibili....

Edited by *Ice Princess* - 22/1/2018, 15:10

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 09:21     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Buongiorno a tutte così :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Xz33li7

E niente, all'improvviso continuano ad uscire foto da questo servizio fotografico :shifty:

skatinggold
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 13:49     +1   +1   -1

Ragazze facciamo un mega applauso alla nostra Princess perché ha fatto veramente un lavorone!!!!

Ci vuole veramente tanto a caricare tutto e lei non si è lasciata sfuggire nulla! :flowers:

GRAZIE :embrace: :embrace:

mmiZFmJ

Edited by skatinggold - 22/1/2018, 13:56

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 13:54     +1   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Sempre presente per un applauso alla nostra mitica capo infermiera :applause:
Il cuore pulsante di questo forum 💓💓💓

jessica95
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 13:59     +1   +1   -1

Grazie grazie grazieeeee!!! :embrace: :embrace:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 15:07     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Awwwwww ma così mi fate arrossire :shy: :shy: :awww: :awww: Grazie!!!! :sweetie:

Noto ora che mi sono dimenticata di spulciare i vari resoconti e di postarli quì. Rimedierò ;)

Enia
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 20:47     +1   +1   -1

Grazie davvero!
Sto rileggendo proprio questi giorni molti post indietro e penso che veramente senza di te (e voi) non avrei trovato tantissime informazioni bellissime e interessanti!!

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 22:10     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Awww non c'è di che :embrace: :embrace: :embrace: :embrace:
Prima che io lo perda, ecco un resoconto dai Mondiali dell'anno scorso (alla buon'ora haha)

CITAZIONE
I’m going to start off with a collection of everything TS from Helsinki…

I didn’t see much of TS besides the official events but there was one moment I remember super vividly. They came out during another group’s Saturday morning practice and watched Nazarova/Nikitin for a couple minutes and clapped for them. Then they turned to go and Scott put his hand on Tessa’s back and I figured he was going to guide her a bit, but then the hand moved down and around her side/lower waist and they walked into the backstage area (and probably beyond) snuggled up like that :)) Super familiar and cute moment.

I saw Tessa and Scott on their way to the SD draw. They were almost sneaking (earlier than most other teams) and there were almost no people in the hall. I still remember so vividly seeing them and thinking that oh God I wasn’t prepared for this situation. I seriously thought my heart would beat out of my chest (pun intended). They took a photo with some fans like 10 metres before they reached where I was (the fan was in the middle and Tessa put her hand on her back/shoulder or something, and I spotted Scott’s sneaky little hand resting on Tessa’s arm) and I was in panic but by the time they’d reached me they were in conversation with a young (I think the Azerbaijani??) team and I heard Scott tell the girl “Tessa says you have the prettiest dress”, which I found endearing that he listens and remembers Tessa’s opinions even on such things as other people’s skating dresses.

I saw their mums having coffee before the SD event also with a woman I didn’t recognise, someone had taken photos of them and figured out she was related to Scott if I remember correctly. Both mums had accreditations (so backstage access).

They had a hug pre-SD warm up, which literally lasted 25 seconds or more, there was a countdown screen in the rink so I could see the time lol. During their pre-skate hug (SD) I think Tessa’s hand was directly on the middle of Scott’s buttock. There was also a moment where they were about to step on the ice for either the warm up or the SD and Tessa bent down to fix her skate and Scott bent down with her and said something. He also did the major butt slap thing exactly like at 4CC, I don’t know if there is a video form Worlds? Where he skates her in front of himself and smacks her butt with a good swing😂. Their SD was unbelievable. The crowd was so into it and it was the biggest standing ovation I witnessed during the whole championship I think.

One of my most magical memories from Helsinki is the Saturday morning FD practice. It made me so excited for the competition because a lot of teams, even if not the top ones, had beautiful programs and it built this anticipation towards the evening in me. Scott and Tessa were super lovey. Right when they had stepped on the ice at the beginning of the session, Scott had to quickly step off and Tessa kept looking for him and stood at the boards near the entrance waiting for him the entire time. Scott kept putting his hand on her waist in that unnecessary killian hold they like to do nowadays and caressed her, gave her a nice shoulder rub and it was adorable when he wanted to clap for some other team but didn’t want to let go of her hand, so just clapped without letting go of her hand. You could tell he knew it wasn’t the best decision but he stuck with it for the time being because, well, didn’t want to let go of her hand (it seemed).

After the FD Scott looked wretched and they stayed in the K&C for a very long time (just the two of them and for at least 2 minutes) and Tessa seemed to be calming him. Then the podium snuggle during the anthem lasted for a lot longer than you can see in the broadcast, I think Scott saw them on the screen and let go. After the ceremony they skated up to the boards and hugged their own mums and then each other’s. The hugs with the other’s mums were a lot longer and tighter(?) than with their own, which I thought was sweet. They stayed on the ice for a long time celebrating with different people.

Fonte

Un paio di resoconti dai Nazionali invece:

Awwwwww :inlove:
CITAZIONE
Anonymous asked:
New anon here. Scott and Tessa were wonderful tonight. After the required photo ops post ceremony they went over to celebrate with Scott's family. Scott put his medal on his niece and gave her a piggyback ride on the ice. They then spent at least 30 minutes signing autographs and taking photos with the fans. Scott was prepared and had a sharpie sticking out the back of his pants. Tessa came over a couple of times to take it or put it back.

Fonte

CITAZIONE
In case you need another reason to cry while watching Long Time Running, that was probably the last time you’ll see that Ex this season.

Anonymous asked:
Do you know which ex they’ll be doing at the Olympics?? The one they originally had planned to do I guess?

The plan is for a new one. They didn’t have a new one planned for SCI, they were planning on doing Prince/CSOI version of Prince

Anonymous asked:
Wait, that was the last time for LTR? How do you know? Did you overhear something?

Scott told me they would probably have a new one for the games
Fonte

CITAZIONE
#Ctnsc18 Day 1 Write-up

Each of these I wrote the night of so obviously, I’ll be making predictions in them and expressing hopes!

Thank goodness the time change is working in my favour! I got to the practice rink and the whole balcony was already full. There’s no seating so everyone just stands across the rail. Luckily, there was an empty spot by center ice and I happily moved in. The short dance practice looked so fast and exciting. They cut around the ice so fast it’s amazing. Can I just mention how much I love the sound of ice under blades? Tessa sells the program second she starts skating she presented so well from the start and Scott keeps pace with her and plays off so well. I love Tessa’s body suit wrap for warm up so pretty. Oh by the way, Scott has fab reflexes on two occasions Tessa dropped things and Scott caught them before it hit ice. First it was her neck warmer that she knocked off the boards and he caught it as it was about to hit the ice. The second was Tessa knocking the tissue box off the edge of the boards, Scott was behind her but not super close and he managed to catch the tissue box. I have practice videos they won’t be posted till Monday when I get home.

Pairs practice which was fab. I AM NOT READY FOR PAIRS BLOOD BATH THIS WEEKEND. So surprised that DR switched their LP but I love this one more than Muse. They looked comfortable in practice, Eric was doing jumps everywhere. Have I told you how much I love Kirsten and Mike? Okay but seriously, they looked great in practice and every time I see them you can see how much they’ve improved. I didn’t get to see SB because they were in the group before. Dylan and Lubov have nice lifts. Dylan was bandaged up tho eh? Scott made an appearance at the end of Pairs practice watched for a bit clapped for and waved to DR. He also mentioned to some skate canada guy he was standing with that Dylan was bandaged up and then took off.

Also it’s so much fun how many bloggers are here this weekend. Everywhere I look I see a familiar face and it’s so awesome that so many made the trip for the experience. Free dance practice! In both practices Tessa and Scott were very focus. As they skated by they were talking about corrections or things they wanted to try. At one moment though when they skated by Scott said to Tessa “I just love skating with you”. OKAY SCOTT THANK YOU FOR THESE MOMENTS. Anyways the new Moulin Rouge is AMAZING. Personally, I love it. It builds so well and it comes with this sort of momentum while still telling the story. I love having the soft part in the middle of the program. It’s just overall a moment. And I’m simultaneously excited and nervous.

CTNSC18 Day 2 Write-Up

Reminder I wrote these each night so they’ll have predictions.

Morning practice looked like a blast for Tessa and Scott. Yes they worked hard but they really enjoyed it. Sure there were some mistakes—Tessa caught an edge going into the pattern, a little bobble for Scott in the twizzles, and the fall for Scott in the pattern. Although they seemed in great spirits and every error they repeated ed it again and fixed it. They’re just so fast compared to the other teams and your eyes are drawn to them. I saw it mentioned before but it’s so true that other teams just stop and watch.

Ladies was so great to watch. My heart hurts for Alaine what tough break. Wow Gabi was amazing she gets so much height on her jumps it’s crazy. I love the Edith program for Kaetlyn it fits her like a glove.

NOW DANCE. Okay so Carolone and Shane had a great skate very clean good characters. I thought they were very nice and have good potential. Piper and Paul are just SO MUCH FUN. Like they make you smile and laugh. I know some people think the theatrics are too much but I’m here for it. My heart hurts for weapo, that was a tough break. Mind you the score is correct for a total invalid element. Just a tough day, hopefully they can come back from that tomorrow. TESSA AND SCOTT. Let me tell you that my row and the row infront of me of virtue moir fans all took a deep breath when the program started and held it till the twizzles were over. But wow what program. They sold it so hard. I know they said they had to fight for it but man they are champions in every right because you can barely tell. It’s the first time I’ve seen this program have the short dance spark they had in Prince. They really sold the chemistry and flowed into the elements. Yeah I can’t wait to see this in a couple of weeks. It’ll be polished, it’s already loads better than GPF.

Pairs pairs pairs. Oh my stress. I just want my girl Kirsten and mike to get on that team. They had a pretty good skate lost some levels though and a hand down. But they have potential and they can do it. I believe (if not now then I pray they hang on for another quad). Meghan and Eric were really great. A clean skate which is definitely on the right track.

I only watched the last group of men but I feel for Liam. That’s the second year in a row he had a costume issue. I thought Nam looked good. He’s finally coming back from the growth issue. Can’t believe how Keegan nailed it. He hasn’t skated that well internationally. Kevin also had the best skate he’s had in a long time. Chiddy. Ohhhhh Chiddy. Do you have to jump? He’s just a beautiful skater and his footwork and spins and everything else is perfect. He just need to check the jumps.

CTNSC18 Day 3 Write-Up

Morning practice was solid. I held my breath so much when they finished all I could say was “THIS IS A LOT” because it just came together so much. They were so so on in practice.

The real thing. First of credit to Weapo for a solid skate so hard to come back after yesterday. The audience did a great job of cheering them on. Shout out to Shane and Carolone they looked good— can’t wait to see what they become. Now from the moment they started they draw you in, the story is so seemly solid by such amazing acting down to delicate details like the way Scott curls his fingers against her arm in the intro sequence absolute fire. When the program transitions to the middle section and everything gets soft as come what May begins it feels like such a natural transition and like the story progress but the love story takes over. Again everything so beautifully detailed and expression through their whole bodies painting the picture. The opera comes in at the PERFECT TIME. AND EVERYTHING JUST SEEMS to build and you’re on the edge of your seat without knowing it. The moment that gives me chills is the end lift when Scott stretches his hands up in the cresado of the music— AND IN THAT MOMENT YOU JUST CANT NOT STAND UP. And then she dies in his arms BUT HE’LL LOVE HER TILL HIS DYING DAY OKAY IM DEAD. The hug after was soooooo much longer in person than it seems on tv. He just syncs into it and wrapped his arms tighter and then I could clearly seem him cover his mouth to whisper something (lol but why did the interview ask of course he’s not going to answer that truthfully, he covered his mouth for a reason). I actually got the worst back pain because I was shaking so bad. Even like a few minutes after the performance I went to see my mom and I was still shaking. The hugs with the dream team in the kiss and cry were so cute. They were both so excited when Patrice told them it’s a perfect score. I love Marie and patch so much I’m so so so happy they’ve got them—the fact they both came for this is so special.

Ladies. Alaine. Oh Alaine. I really don’t know… to send her or not. I mean the concern with sending Larkyn is she doesn’t have much international experience. Tough call. I love Kaetlyn’s FD I wish she could have had a clean skate I know she’s capable of so much greatness, it all just needs to come together for her. GABI My goodness, so much power in her jumps and what an amazing skate—well deserving of her score.

PAIRS. And my stress level elevated again. I’ve made it quite clear that I want to see Kirsten and Mike on the Olympic team. I was nervous for today it was really ANYONES GAME for those three teams (MM, IM, SB). After IM, had some technical issues I was really hoping that they would capitalize on the open door. I didn’t want it to be like oh well one team fell less than the other I wanted them to have a clean skate and show what they’re capable of. AND BOY DID THEY EVER. Their LP was beautiful, so much artistic expression and for the most part it was pretty clean. My heart was so warm watching Kirsten’s reaction, haven’t seen her that happen in a long time. Prayers for tomorrow when they announce the team. SB was great as well, they really laid it down. No one was going to hand any of these three teams an Olympic spot for showing up it had to come down to consistency. DR were good but I’d have to say I’ve seen them be better.

Men’s; Keegan was good but i think personally I prefer Nam over him. I’m not sure what the ‘right’ decision is in this case. Chiddy, I’m so glad the jumps were better today. He’s still got it, I just want him to have the confidence that he can do it. Someone get him Simone Biles mental prep coach STAT. Chiddy we need you at your best for the team event. I got a ton of vids that will get uploaded Monday evening or Tuesday.

Fonte

FOTO

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/1/2018, 22:58     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

samchouin15 Fine tuning the Free Dance. Can't wait for you guys to see all the new changes 😁
@tessavirtue17 @scottmoir14 @theskatinglesson @skate_canada @patinageqc @patinagemontrealinternational #free #dance #dancer #olympics #roadtopeyongchang2018 #moulinrouge #program #change #choreography #champions #champion #figureskating #figure #skating #2018

Se non fosse per come sono vestiti nessuno direbbe che è una practice :hearteyes:

sweet93
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2018, 11:42     +1   +1   -1

Mi aggiungo anche io per ringraziare Ice di tutto per quello che mette sul forum :applause: :applause: :applause:

Il video postato dal loro coreografo è spettacolare :hearteyes: mi auguro che ci regalano quattro incredibili serate alle Olimpiadi :awww:

CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2018, 11:48     +1   -1

Group:
Aiutante de La Fenice

Grazie sweet :sweetie:

Awwwwwwwwwwww Tessaaaaaaaaa :hearteyes: :awww: :awww: :awww:

tessavirtue17 #teamwork #igotyourback #roadtopyeongchang #VirtueMoir #XX
📸 @danielleearlphotography

qKptKo7

jessica95
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2018, 13:16     +1   -1

Oddiooo ragazze, nn so se è stata una svista oppure magari nn significa nulla ma sul sito di Milano2018 tra gli atleti da nn perdere ci sono anche Tessa e Scott. Cosa significa??😱😱😱😍😍

Enia
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2018, 13:45     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (jessica95 @ 23/1/2018, 13:16) 
Oddiooo ragazze, nn so se è stata una svista oppure magari nn significa nulla ma sul sito di Milano2018 tra gli atleti da nn perdere ci sono anche Tessa e Scott. Cosa significa??😱😱😱😍😍

Io ho preso i biglietti per la finale sperando anche che ci fossero loro..ma non sono così fiduciosa.

jessica95
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/1/2018, 13:46     +1   -1

Ma perché li hanno inseriti? Qualche mese fa nn c erano

14924 replies since 18/7/2013, 14:25   540564 views