La Fenice

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir: The Best are Back, Foto, Video, Interviste, Articoli

« Older   Newer »
eoluccio
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/10/2014, 22:30 by: eoluccio     +1   -1

non so penso sia stata una genialata si scott visto che da come riferisce la ragazza tessa gli ha lanciato un'occhiataccia da chiudi la ciabatta

sembre dalla tipa nn so xchè nn l'ha messo con le altre :ohmmm: si sarà dimenticata :huh: meno male che c'era lei a riferire o ci perdevano tutte queste parti interessanti ^_^ maledetta tv che salta la parte + bella :sick:
CITAZIONE
Be still my heart...

I had just come to terms with the fact that T/S are most likely retiring, and then T says this during the Q and A:

Tessa was talking about the change in routine from skating to school; someone asked the question of whether or not it will be a culture shock if they choose to continue competitive skating again. Tessa said she is enjoying the change of pace it but Scott isn’t. “Its weird setting an alarm for 9:00 and not setting an alarm for 4:15. To think that we’re only a few months away from getting up early again…it’s going to be strange.”

Yes, that was a direct quote, people. I didn’t make anything of it until I re-read it last night and kind of freaked out. I mean, why would else would she say this? I’m pretty sure she wasn’t referring to skating shows or even just training for these shows, and the question was specifically about competitive skating. *Sigh.* These two.

la tipa ha tolto dal suo tumblr la parte Q&A le avranno rotte le scatole immagino :ohmmm:

Le bestiole sono arrivate a Victoria :lol: Tessa speciifica che è li con Scotty giusto x essere sicuri che lo sapessimo :stralol: sai com'è sia mai che uno pensa che prendono aerei diversi :lol:
2 foto della city che pubblica
B1KHYruCYAAp6bC 10731503_589929691132794_1229524989_n

Edited by eoluccio - 30/10/2014, 02:36

14924 replies since 18/7/2013, 14:25   540114 views